We are pleased about your visit on our web pages and your interest in our offers. The protection of your personal data is an important concern for us. In this Privacy Statement we explain how we collect your personal data, what we do with it, for what purposes and on what legal basis this is done, and which rights and claims are associated with it for you. In addition, we refer to Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Automatically saved IP-address
The protection of your privacy is extremely important to us. Our web content is therefore designed fundamentally so that it can be used anonymously. This website transfers requested web content to your IP-address. An IP-address is a personal data. So your IP-Address is only used for requested web content transfer and will not be saved. For statistical reasons and to detect errors, your IP-address will be anonymized and stored in a log file along with access date and time for seven days. To these anonymized information, the requested URL, the referrer URL, an error code, the used browser and operation system will be added.
Details that you provide when contacting us - e.g. throught our contact form - will only be used to deal with your enquiry. Your data will be saved for a period of time but not shared with third parties:
● name of the page, that provides the requested files
● name of the file
● time and date of the request
● transferred amount of data
● status of access (file transferred, file not found)
● type of webbrowser
● anonymized IP-address with no reference to persons
Mentioned protocol data is just saved anonymized and will be deleted after one year.
Rights of the data subject of Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As a user, you have the right to request information regarding which data we have saved about you and for what purpose it has been saved. Furthermore, you may correct incorrect data or have such data deleted if saving it is prohibited or no longer required. We will be pleased to assist you, should you require any further information, or have any requests or suggestions on the topic of privacy.
In pursuance of the GDPR you have the right:
● pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw the consent given to us at any time. This means that in future we may no longer continue to process the data as based on this consent;
● pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. More particularly, you may obtain information about the purpose of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients, to whom your data has been or is disclosed to, the storage period planned, the existence of a right to request from the controller rectification , erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, significant information about its details;
● pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay or the completion of your personal data stored with us;
● pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored with us unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation , for reasons of public interest, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
● pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you deny its erasure and we no longer need the data while you still require it for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
● pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to obtain the transmission to another data controller and
● pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
● pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this, you may normally contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
No exchange of data with third parties (Art. 4 Ziff. 10 GDPR).
Cookies are small files that are stored on the user's hard disk. They allow to keep information for a certain period of time and to identify the user's computer. Our website uses these cookies to collect information and to improve our service.
This website uses session cookies and persistant cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. Persistant cookies stay in one of your browser's subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file.
The following cookies are set:
● Session Cookies (for session detection, duration: one session)
● Persistant Cookies (have to be deleted manually, duration: permanent)
In your browser settings, you can specify whether cookies may be set or not.
We use a Twitter Feed plugin to display social media content on our website. As a result, our website makes requests to Twitter’s servers in order to display images and videos. This communication may share some user information (most commonly IP addresses and the time at which the information was received) with Twitter, even if you are not using Twitter. Read more about the personalization across your devices and browsers and check your settings!
Analysis of usage data & use of analysis tools
We would like to tailor the content of our websites as precisely as possible to your interests and in this way improve our offer for you. In order to identify usage preferences and particularly popular areas of the websites, we use the analysis tool "Google Analytics" to save and analyse data from our website and YouTube Channel.
● When using this analysis tool, data may be transferred to servers located in the USA and processed there. Please note the following: In the USA, the European Union considers that there is no "adequate level of protection" for the processing of personal data in accordance with EU standards. However, this level of protection can be replaced for individual companies by certification according to the so-called "EU-U.S. Privacy Shield".
● If you do not want us to collect and analyze information about your visit to our website using the analysis tool mentioned above, you can object to this at any time with effect for the future ("opt-out").
We implement your objection by setting an opt-out cookie in your browser. This cookie is only used to associate your objection. Please note that for technical reasons, an opt-out cookie only works in the browser in which it was set. If you delete the cookies or use a different browser or device, please opt-out again.
● Google is certified according to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. Here you will find information about Google Inc. (“Google“) and the respective opt-out options:
You can prevent the transfer of your data and its collection and processing by Google. Google informs about this via the following link: [Google Analytics Opt-Out]
BIBA’s privacy officer will be pleased to assist you, should you require further information on the topic of privacy:
Dr. Uwe Schläger
datenschutz nord GmbH
Telefon: 0421 6966 32 0
Fax: 0421 6966 32 11
BIBA - Bremer Institut für Produktion und Logistik GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)421 / 218-50025
Fax: +49 (0)421 / 218-50000