Ket4DF was successfully held in Rome, Italy, 04 June 2019
The 1st international workshop on Key Enabling Technologies for Digital Factories (Ket4DF) workshop was successfully held in Rome, Italy on 4 June 2019. The workshop was organised in conjunction with the 31st International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE) 2019 and supported by 4 EU projects:
- UPTIME: Unified Predictive Maintenance System
- FIRST: virtual Factories: Interoperation suppoRting buSiness innovaTion
- Z-BRE4K: Strategies and Predictive Maintenance models wrapped around physical systems for Zero-unexpected-Breakdowns and increased operating life of Factories
- COMPOSITION, Ecosystem for Collaborative Manufacturing Processes – Intra- and Interfactory Integration and Automation
High quality research papers focusing on technologies for Industry 4.0, with specific reference to digital factories and smart manufacturing were presented, including following two UPTIME papers :
- Predictive Maintenance in a Digital Factory Shop-floor: Data Mining on Historical and Operational Data coming from Manufacturers’ Information Systems by Minas Pertselakis from SUITE5.
- A RAMI 4.0 View of Predictive Maintenance: Software Architecture, Platform and Case Study in Steel Industry by Alexandros Bousdekis from ICCS.
The papers are available here.
For further information and some impressions of the workshop, please visit: https://sites.google.com/view/ket4df2019/home
UPTIME Partners at Ket4DF, Rome, 04 June 2019